AAR M-1003 Certified Truck Component Manufacturing
BEC is AAR M-1003 certified to manufacture AAR specification Truck components. Specifically, we produce Truck Side Frames and Bolsters etc. The long life expectations, superior ride quality, and the ease of maintenance make it a value leading truck assembly.
Thursday, April 13, 2017
With an outbreak in metro-rail projects, India is emerging as global hub for making urban rail systems
Monday, July 11, 2016
Thursday, June 16, 2016
- · Bucket Assembly
- · Crawler Shoe.
- · Crawler Chain.
- · Dipper Front for P&H 1900 AL shovels.
- · Dipper Front Wall, Dipper Capacity = 5 Cu. M., 10 Cu. M, 20 cu. M
- · Mantles, Bowl Liner & Bucket Teeth.
- · Dipper Bucket Assembly
- · Lip Castings are examples of products that are poured, finished, and inspected on regular basis.
- RSI President Tom Simpson provided a briefing on Railway Interchange 2013 along with how to get the most out of your experience at next year's event. In addition, Doug Smith, President of Smith Marketing Services, LLC showed attendees how to use your resources and actions to receive maximum results that save you both time and money at RI 2013. Doug's presentation can be viewed here.
- The Coalition Against Bigger Trucks, GoRail and RSI teamed up to give suppliers an opportunity to hear from Class I officials and other industry stakeholders about truck sizes and weights and where the issue stands. With a new Congress slated to start work in January 2013 and possibly a new administration, the effort to increase truck sizes and weights has already begun. Rail suppliers can expect to hear from RSI on this issue on a continuous basis.